Transportation TI Shuttle Closure Memo
TI Shuttle has informed Medicaid that they will no longer be in business and provide rides beginning August 4th. As of today, Wyoming Medicaid does not have any additional enrolled taxi providers in Laramie County. Public transportation is available by Cheyenne Transit Authority (city bus).
Phone number: 637-6253
Cheyenne Transit has hourly service around town for $1.50 each way Monday through Saturday. Meet the buses at the top of each hour:
- Monday through Friday 6 AM through 7 PM
- Saturday 10 AM through 5 PM
For funds to purchase CTP bus rides contact the Transportation Call Center at 800-595-0011.
Funds given for use to purchase CTP bus rides can only be used to attend medically necessary Wyoming Medicaid appointments; they are not intended for regular transit around the city.
If you have additional questions regarding the schedule please contact the CTP office at 307-637-6253 or https://www.cheyennecity.org.
Students $1.25 (under 18)
5 & Under Free
Drivers do not carry change. Please have the exact fare when boarding. All fares are one way. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Payment is required at the time of boarding. If a passenger does not have payment, service will not be provided. CTP does not accept credit cards as form of payment You may be eligible for half fair rides. Who qualifies for the half fare program?
- Persons aged 60 and older (must show ID at time of application).
- Medicare cardholders (must show card at time of application).
- Persons who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI), based on disability, or Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, as long as they continue to receive these benefits (must show letter of authorization).
- Veterans who are disabled, who receive a determination of at least 50 percent permanent disability or a non-service connected pension as determined through the Veterans Administration (must show verification).
CTP offers half fare during all hours of operation on CTP”s fixed route service. Each person MUST complete an application for half fare. Only COMPLETE applications will be considered. If qualified, a half fare card will be issued.
The half fare policy does not apply to CTP’s ADA service or the purchase of passes or punch cards.
Due to Covid-19 Cheyenne Transit fixed route bus operations are currently suspended until further notice. Currently we are offering free curb-to-curb service for any individual within our service area. For questions or to schedule a ride please call (307)-637-6253.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Medicaid Transportation Call Center at 800-595-0011.