The Payment Exceptions document lists out, in table format, the following key dates regarding payments:
- Wyoming Medicaid Payment Dates
- State Auditor’s Payment Dates
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Transmit Dates
- Check Mail Dates
- Remittance Advice (RA) and 835 Dates
Providers are furthermore reminded of the following important information:
- Banks have up to three (3) business days to post to accounts.
- Submitting claims on suggested bills dates does not guarantee payment.
- Wyoming Medicaid’s normal weekly payment schedule runs on Wednesdays.
- State Auditor’s Office runs payment on Thursdays.
- EFT and check mail dates occur on Fridays.