Provider Training, Tutorials and Workshops
This web page serves as one of the primary provider training areas. Below are four (4) content blocks. Each block serves as a dedicated repository for an array of key materials aligned to Provider Trainings, Tutorials and Workshops.
Once a block is selected, the selected block will open and display all materials associated with that specific content block.
- Provider Trainings and Webinars
Note: This icon denotes an available recorded Webinar video. Click on any of these video icons to access and view the available Webinar recordings.
- Provider Tutorials
- Provider Workshops
December 2023 Diabetic Prevention Workshop
The Wyoming Medicaid Field Representatives are excited to announce the 4th quarter virtual workshops. These workshops will occur through the month of December 2023. The workshop will focus on billing Medicaid for the Diabetes Prevention Program, topics including:
- Billing Guidelines and examples
- Tools and resources
- Live demonstrations in the provider portal
- Question and answer session and more
Registration for this provider workshop is required for attendance. To Register for this workshop please:
- Go to the October - December 2023 Provider Training Calendar
- Clicking the above link will automatically download the calendar for the entire 4th quarter.
- Scroll to December, you will see each available workshop listed.
- Click the date and time you prefer.
- Enter your contact information when prompted.
- Once complete, a new window will populate to let you know you are registered and will provide instructions for the day of the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Quick Reference Guides