Provider Manuals and Bulletins
Provider Manual updates and Provider Bulletins are published each quarter during the calendar year. Providers are encouraged to review all manual updates and bulletins aligned to the specific provider types and specialties they furnish benefits and services through as a provider in the Wyoming Medicaid program.
This page organizes the full spectrum of provider types and specialties within three (3) claim types: CMS-1500, Dental, and Institutional/UB.
Important Medicaid Integrity Information
Medicaid Integrity Program A to Z
Medicaid Integrity Program (MIP), Provider Audits FAQs
Please select the appropriate manual for your provider type.
- CMS 1500 Manual and Bulletins
- Dental General Manual, Covered Services and Bulletins
- Institutional / UB Manual and Bulletins
Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
Federally Qualified Health Centers
- School Based Services Manual and Bulletins
School Based Services Manual (Effective 4.3.23)
- Wyoming Medicaid EDI Companion Guide